Wednesday, March 7, 2012

butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Yummy Mummy

Hello, butter LONDON Yummy Mummy is not a new color.  It is butter LONDON's best-selling "magic" lacquer.  It is a beautiful lavender or grayish beige color with silver shimmers.  This is not an average beige or nude tone, there is something interesting about it.  It can be a chameleon under different lighting and angle, it changes its tone ever so slightly.  It is super easy to wear and perfect for all occasions or everyday.


Mine came in the Quick Change Artist Duo Set from Nordstrom last year.  I saw a few sets still available at a Nordstrom store near me, but the set is no longer available online.  The lacquer by itself is available at Nordstrom and wherever butter LONDON is sold.


With flash
No flash




Thanks for reading.  Until next post......

13 comments:

  1. Whoaa, that looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hevn, this color is amazingly flattering on all skin tones.

      Delete
  2. It's a gorgeous color! I really like the little flecks of shimmer.
    rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shimmers make me happy:) They are very subtle in this polish.

      Delete
  3. What a super pretty color! I love how versatile it is. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous & work friendly color! i've seen this set still sold at Ulta but not w this exact shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know Ulta offers the duo set. The set is a good buy if you need a lacquer remover too. I haven't tried the lacquer remover yet, I like that it is acetone free.

      Delete
  5. such an amazing colour hehe, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work because ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

    ENTER MY MADAME RAGE DRESS GIVEAWAY & GET $50 WORTH OF CLOTHES AT ASAP.COM ON MY BLOG!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice colour!I just discovered your blog! and I must say that I really like!
    I love your style, compliment is very special and inspirational! if you go look at my blog there is also a Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway : http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this nude tone!! Looks beautiful!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.