Hello and Happy Sunday! I have been incorporating Sunday Riley Modern Skincare to my daytime skincare routine for over one month. I am happy to report that I am adding Sunday Riley Modern Skincare to my list of HG skincare lines that already includes Acure, Arcona, Aveda, and Melvita.
Sunday Riley Modern Skincare is all about using Green Technology and incorporating their own NV-5 Ageless Complex in the products. You can read more about Green Technology and NV-5 Ageless Complex on their website here. I have done a lot of research online before investing in the products. During my research, I discovered lola's secret beauty blog and Lola's blog contains a wealth of information on Sunday Riley's products. Lola has been an avid user of the line for many years. Her posts are well written, insightful, and informative. Go check out her blog.
- Juno Transformative Lipid Serum - It is a facial oil and it is the star product in my opinion. This product gives your skin a luminous glow like no other
- Skin Adrenaline Anti-Aging Concentrate - Light moisturizer for all skin types including oily skin
- Good Genes Treatment - This is a brightening treatment that I use five days in a row as a treatment once a month. I would layer or mix it with Juno and Skin Adrenaline
- Start Over Active Eye Cream - I have not started to use this product yet. It was a gift with Sunday Riley purchase at the Barneys New York Beauty Event in February. I wanted to finish up my Origin Eye Treatments before opening this one
- Charisma Creme Cleanser - I picked up this cleanser last weekend after trying the sample I received in February. It is a good cleanser for normal to dry skin and it will remove eye and face makeup while it softens the skin
All products are available at Barneys New York.
In the evening after cleansing, I am still using and rotating between Acure Radical Age Reversal Treatment and Sponge Ladi Avokanto. I reserve these treatments for bedtime because I find both textures to be too heavy for daytime.
Thanks for reading. Until next post......