Thursday, April 19, 2012

Origins GinZing And Plantscription For Eyes


Hello, I have been a long time user of Origins products on and off for years.  And I am back on with two of their best selling eye products.  Since the beginning of the year, I have been trying and testing both Origins GinZing Eye Cream and Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment.  Here are my thoughts:


Origins GinZing Eye Cream




There are plenty of rave reviews on this eye cream on the web and I will add myself to the group of satisfied users.  This eye cream came in an Origins skincare set that I had purchased last year.  I did not reach for it until this year and I was pleasantly surprised by many of its qualities.  




It is meant to be used in the morning to refresh, depuff, and brighten the eye area. It is a pink opalescent cream that does a good job at brightening the eye area, but not enough to camouflage dark circles.  For dark circles, you should stick to a corrector and concealer of your choice for maximum coverage.  It contains natural ingredients such as caffeine from coffee beans, Panax Ginseng, and Magnolia Extract, etc...  It is a good treatment to use under concealer on days when I get puffy and raccoon eyes from late nights. 

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment




Plantscription is a newer line at Origins.  This is an anti-aging eye treatment serum with Anogeissus, that can be used in the morning and night time.  It gives a cooling sensation to the eye area, as it is very calming and moisturizing.  As I age, I need an eye treatment that will combat the fine lines around my eyes and prevent further deepening of the lines.  This has helped diminish the lines and firm up the skin.  The best part is that it is gentle enough to be used on the eyelids, the skin on the eyelids need nourishment and protection too.  




It is never too early to start using an eye cream for prevention, even in your late teens or early twenties.  The first signs of aging start in the eye area.  I recommend these products because I feel that they have improved the look and feel of my eye areas.  They are almost scentless and are very gentle for sensitive eyes.  I have had bad reactions to other eye creams in the past, but not with these.  If you do not want to invest in both products, I would recommend you to try the Plantscription eye treatment first because it is anti-aging and more functional.  Take care of your eyes!


Both Origins products are available at Origins, Macy's, and Sephora.  


What is your HG eye cream?  Until next post......

3 comments:

  1. So true about it never being too early! Origins is a brand I have probably only tried once or twice. Definitely haven't tried their eye cream. I'm always down for trying sensitive skin friendly products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Rola

    Adorei a sua resenha, os produtos devem ser incríveis.

    BJ000000000000................
    www.amigadamoda1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. I have used origins before and I like their products :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.