Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Current Favorite BB Creams

Hello, There are so many BB creams on the market and I have tried many of the popular brands.  The brands that came to mind are Hanskin, Dr. G, Kose, Dr. Jart, Lioele, Skin79, etc...  I do like BB cream over tinted moisturizer mainly because they have better coverage and they offer more skincare benefits such as anti-aging, sun protection, and whitening.  My current favorites are Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream and Skin 79 VIP Gold Collection Super + Beblesh Balm.



L - Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream
R- Skin79 VIP Gold Collection Super+ Beblesh Balm

Both BB creams have really good medium coverage.  I like the color of Lioele better because it is more beige compared to Skin79 which has a grayish tint.  The grayish tint goes away once the cream is blended out on the skin and it actually looks quite natural.  Even though the Lioele color is a good match for me, it is more matte and can look flat on the skin at first. The dewiness is apparent on my skin after a couple of hours.  Skin79 also gives a pretty and dewy finish.  It seems that Skin79 claims to have more skincare benefits such as whitening, UV protection, and wrinkle improvement.   Lioele does not contain UV protection, so I always use a sunscreen underneath it.

My search for the perfect BB cream will continue.  The latest acquisition is The Face Shop HD-Perfect BB Cream in Natural Beige, I might review it once I get a chance to use it for a while.  

Do you have a HG BB cream?  Until next post......

5 comments:

  1. My current fave is the Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Lioele BB cream and I like it a lot!! Nice product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the skin79 one! wow they changed their packaging, so long & slim now hehe i agree, that 1 has a bit of a grey tint, makes me kinda ashy when i first apply

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really got to get on the bandwagon w/these B&B creams! But I just feel like they would be too light for my skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lexi920, I read Missha makes BB creams in darker shades, so you may find something that's right for your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.