Sunday, June 10, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello, This is a long over due shout out to Heel in Mint who made me one of the nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award.  Heel in Mint is an amazing blog about the latest in fashion and beauty.  I love reading the posts and looking through all the beautiful stylish photographs over there.  I am honored and humbled to be nominated.  Thanks to Heel in Mint and all of you who have supported my blog!  




The Rules
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
Let them know that you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.



In no particular order, I nominate:

Dale at Savvy Spice
Charisse at Gorgeousskin
Andreea at Curious Tendency
Panties at the black panties
Rowena at rolala loves
One Stylish Day At A Time


You will find random facts about me here.


 Please go and check out these wonderful reads.  Enjoy!  Until next post......

11 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much Rola!! I am immensely flattered and grateful!! xoxox, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award Rola! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Thanks so much for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award Rola! I really appreciate that you nominated me. Thank you! Have a fab week!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and thanks for sharing those reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! How exciting =) Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for passing the award to me Rola!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award! You are too kind!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again for the wonderful award, Rola!! I finally posted mine:

    http://lolassecretbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/versatile-blogger-award-recipient.html

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.