Hello, I was tagged by Hayley at The Flaxen Owl do this tag. Through this post, I wanted to be more open and to share some facts about myself. I often find this type of posts written by other bloggers quite interesting. Let's get started:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things About Me:
1) I am a city person. I love everything about living in a city, the conveniences, restaurants, and shopping. I thrive on the energy surrounding me.
2) Although I am not the tidiest person myself, I do not like to be see messes in my own home. I feel extremely uncomfortable when I am visiting someone's home that is messy.
3) I am always on the go and find it hard to relax. I have been told that I need to learn to relax.
4) I can't function and be productive if I get less than eight hours of beauty sleep.
5) I enjoy and appreciate nature. I love watching the different kinds of birds that come to my backyard every day. I can watch them for hours.
6) My favorite food in the world is Chinese food. I enjoy cooking it and eating it.
7) My favorite color was red, but it is blue now. Go figure!
8) I can be stubborn. Once my mind is made up, it is hard to sway me.
9) I am obsessed with my new iPad that I got from my company for Christmas. I love all Apple products in general.
10) I have a dog that dreams a lot. He is entertaining to watch when he tries to run lying down in his sleep.
11) I have the most wonderful husband in the world. Kudos to him for being so supportive and putting up with me.
11 Questions I Had To Answer:
1. What is your dream job? I enjoy writing and I am a beauty product junkie, so I would love to work as a beauty editor some day or own my own dog kennel/grooming/pet supplies business
2. One of your favourite things from your childhood? Growing up with my Grandparents in the household
3. Where would you love to travel? Australia
4. Who is your favourite character from a TV show/Movie. Why? I really liked Wonder Woman and Bionic Woman when I was a child. I guess I was intrigued by such strong women and their special powers
5. What prompted you to start a blog? I am a compulsive beauty product junkie since I was a teen. I have tried an excessive amount of products in my lifetime so far. As a real consumer, I wanted to share my experiences with other consumers. I find it helpful when there is an exchange of information between consumers
6. What is one thing you always have to have with you? My cell phone
7. Are you more of an indoor or outdoor type? Definitely outdoor
8. What is one bad habit you have? I like to make little piles of papers and magazines at home
9. One person you would love to meet and why? This can be anyone in the world, past or present. I would love to meet Obama because I think he would be interesting to talk to
10. Do you have a guilty pleasure? If so, what? Reality TV. I know they are scripted, but I still watch them
11. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? Dolphin
11 Questions For The People I Tag:
1. What is your favorite cocktail drink?
2. What would you do if you win the jackpot for the lottery?
3. What is your favorite city to live in? Why?
4. At what age did you start wearing makeup?
5. What are your favorite beauty or fashion blogs?
6. What is your favorite cuisine?
7. In your opinion, what is the best feature on your face or body?
8. What do you think about organic products? What are your favorite brands?
9. What are your biggest pet peeves?
10.What is your favorite movie of all time?
11. How much time do you spend on the internet each day?
11 People I Tag In Random Order Are:
1. Fleur de Cendre
2. Emily's Anthology
3. Daly Beauty
5. Fruity Lashes
6. Popblush Beauty
7. The Former Girl At Bar
8. Pose Posh Post
9. A Sidewalk Cafe
11.Shop N' Chomp
Thanks, Hayley, for tagging me! It was fun and I hope it was interesting.
Thanks for reading! Happy New Year of the Dragon! Until next post......