Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012 Roundup - Skincare

Hello, Happy Holidays!  Hope you all have some time to relax after Christmas.  

This post will wrap up the year combining November, December, and 2012 Best of Roundup.  I have mentioned some of the products in the past and some will be shown for the first time.  Let's get started...


Skincare - Sulwhasoo, Sunday Riley, L'Occitane, Fresh


Sulwhasoo Deep Cleansing Oil was new to me this year and I LOVE it!  It is one of the best cleansing oils I have ever tried.  It not only takes off heavy eye and face makeup, but my skin feels extra supple without being greasy after each use.  It has a herbal scent that is not very common, but I do not mind it since I am used to oriental herbal and medicinal scents.  I sampled other skincare items in this brand, but this to me is their stand out product.  I high recommend it. 




Sunday Riley Modern Skincare was a line that I thoroughly enjoyed using over the warmer months.  The products contain active ingredients and are very effective.  My favorites are Juno, Good Genes, and Start Over.




L'Occitane Angelica Eye Roll-On was one of my favorite eye rollers this year.  I mainly like the gel like texture as it refreshes the eye area and wears well under makeup.  The Angelica grassy scent is amazing!






I have seen mixed reviews on Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask.  For me, I see results after continuous use.  As I said before, this is one of my all time favorite masks especially before events and on special occasions.  Read more about it in my previous post here.




I will be back to talk about makeup next, but let's start with this video on some new Dolce & Gabbana makeup.  Don't you love the glowy and luminous look?  Great techniques to create that winter glow.




Until next post......

11 comments:

  1. Hope you have been well Rola! ^_^

    Sulwhasoo sounds like a good product. I am actually in need of a good cleanser to remove waterproof mascara and reading your comment that it's not greasy, is making me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mask sounds lovely, I love anything with a cooling sensation :) The L'Occitane eye roll on sounds really nifty and refreshing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skin scare round up Rola :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I love the concept of double cleansing and I think it makes a huge difference. Love the Dolce & Gabbana makeup look.. gorgeous and wearble! :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, double cleansing is the preferred method, I agree.

      Delete
    2. I follow it religiously and I swear by it. I love Boscia cleansing oil and sometimes I use raw coconut oil. Happy New Year, Rola! I wish you all the best for 2013 :)

      Delete
  5. I've heard great stuff about Sulwhasoo, but I never tried it. I'll get myself one when they have the annual LA Korean Festival this coming September/October... hehe~

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.