Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dior Garden Party Scented Nail Polish in Waterlily and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Glow in Pretty Rose





Hello, Let's look at two new items from the Dior Garden Party Spring 2012 Collection - Scented Nail Polish in Waterlily and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Glow in 452 Pretty Rose.  First, the nail polish shown above is a vibrant creamy mint green with micro shimmers.  I normally do not go for nail colors that are too trendy, but I really like this unique shade of green.  It is a deeper green compared to most other mint green colors that I am used to seeing out there.   This color is very fresh and youthful . The other part that intrigues me about this polish is once the polish dries, the polish scent changes into a rose scent.  The rose scent lasts for a couple of days.




Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Glow in 452 Pretty Rose is a "your lips but better" lip gloss color.  It is a light salmon pink color.  It is super shiny and not sticky.  It is pretty and natural worn alone or it can be layered over lipstick for extra shine. For those who like the plump and pouty lip look, this lip gloss will help you achieve it.

These items are my picks from the collection. You can check out the collection in its entirety available at Nordstrom.  Until next post......

7 comments:

  1. the polish looks beautiful on u!! mint greens are usually not flattering on my skin tone but i am tempted to give this a go bc it smells like roses hehehe XD

    the gloss is really pretty too. i love Dior Addict glosses, not sticky at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like the polish:) The rose scent starts fading on the third day.

      Delete
  2. These are both lovely! Happy Lunar New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pictures of waterlily--- it's so relaxing. (Your macaron banner looks delicious, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is a very serene color. Thanks for the follow:))

      Delete
  4. Number 4 is so me!! I envy people who can get by with just 5 hours of sleep, but it makes me less productive!

    Ow, and I'm a city slicker as well, I love the country, but I don't want to live there.

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.