Monday, February 20, 2012

Acure Facial Cleansing Creme and Radical Age Reversal Treatment


Hello,  I first heard about Acure from Hayley at The Flaxen Owl.  Acure is a family owned and operated company.  It offers an amazing wholesome line of personal products.  Some key points of Acure products:
  • 100% Natural
  • Fair trade certified organic ingredients
  • No petrochemicals
  • Sulfate free
  • Paraben free
  • Cruelty free
  • No synthetic fragrances
  • No mineral oil
Acure uses pure ingredients such as Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) and Curoxidant blend, you can read more about these fascinating ingredients here.

I have been using Acure Facial Cleansing Creme and Radical Age Reversal Treatment for several weeks and here are my thoughts:


Facial Cleansing Creme




Texture - Creamy
Scent - Fresh minty scent
Skin type - All.  Great for normal to dry and sensitive skin
Usage - Apply small amount in hand and massage onto wet face, then rinse off.  I would avoid the eye area because the product can sting the eyes.  I would use an eye makeup remover to cleanse the eye area before using this cleanser
Price - Retail for $14.99 for 4 oz.
Repurchase? - Yes.  I like cream cleansers in the winter.  This gentle cleanser does a good job cleansing makeup and dirt thoroughly.  It leaves my skin soft, hydrated, and smooth



Radical Age Reversal Treatment




It is an anti-aging cream for the nighttime, made with a cocktail of organic botanicals, essential amino acids, and vitamins.


Texture - Rich cream
Scent - Natural scent, very pleasant
Skin type - All.  Since the texture is very rich, it may not be suitable for those who have very oily skin 
Usage - Apply to clean skin at night
Price - Retail for around $30 for 1 oz.
Repurchase? - Yes.  Every time I use it, I feel good to know that the ingredients are good and safe for my skin.  My skin has never been better, it is more luminous and healthy looking
.  I do not have wrinkles yet, so I can't speak to how this works on wrinkles.  However, I do have fine lines forming on my forehead, laugh lines, and crow's feet.  I definitely think this treatment helps to soften the lines and prevent them from worsening to deeper lines.  It is my favorite night treatment as of late

The design on the packaging is pretty fabulous
Thanks for reading.  Until next post......

1 comment:

  1. I love supporting family owned businesses and this sounds like a wonderful line! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.