Sunday, August 21, 2011

Facial Mist Obsession

Hello, I have many beauty obsessions and facial mist has been one for as long as I could remember.  I always have a bottle at home and carry a mini in my purse.  I do not use the mist as a toner, instead I use it to set makeup and to refresh my skin throughout the day.  My current three favorites are Evian Facial Spray, Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, and Melvita Eau de Fleurs d' Oranger Orange Blossom Floral Water.



Evian Facial Spray - Evian is known for its mineral water and this has been one of my staples for many years.  It has no fragrance and the mini atomizer spray can is so light and easy to carry around.  My only gripe is that I go through these so fast and the cost is $12 for the duo to go pack.

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - I mentioned a Jurlique cleanser before and I liked it, so I splurged on other products from the line and this was one of them.  I like almost anything with rose in it, so I picked this up.  The rose scent is the same in the mist as in the infamous Jurlique Rose Hand Cream.  It is a natural rose scent to me, not synthetic.  Most of the ingredients are natural that includes rose essential oil, grapefruit seed extract, and aloe leave extract.  It comes in a nice frost glass bottle and I keep this one at home.

Melvita Eau de Fleurs d' Oranger - Melvita is one of my favorite organic lines and nothing has failed me so far.  I received the Orange Blossom Floral Water as a gift with purchase at the Melvita store in San Francisco. 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin and the products are all made in France.  The scent is floral from the Bitter Orange flower and it is quite soothing.  This floral water is supposed to help calm irritated and blotchy skin. 



Do you have a favorite facial mist?  Until next post......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.