Saturday, August 27, 2011

I Say Yes to Carrots

Hello, I am sure you have seen the Yes to brand in the drugstores in the recent years.  I thought the name was catchy at first, but I wasn't sure about the products. This year I stumbled upon some rave reviews on the Yes to Carrots Nourishing Conditioner on YouTube and so I decided it give it a go.  I am now on my third bottle of this stuff and it is my HG hair conditioner!!  It is addicting and I can't stop using it!  It smooths out my dry wavy hair and makes it soft and shiny.  It is like nothing else I have tried before, this is a Winner!




Product breakdown

Ingredients- 99.8% from natural/organic origin and paraben free.  See full listing of ingredients in picture above
Texture - Creamy
Scent - Fresh, mix of veggie and fruity scent
Skin type - Normal to Dry
Price - $8.99 for 16.90 fl. oz.. 
Repurchase? - Yes!!

The price point is exceptional for the quality and effectiveness of the product.  I am now very curious in trying the other Yes to products too.

Until next post......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.